Once you install the application VM images, map the CloudCenter VA base images image IDs to CloudCenter's logical image name for this cloud region.
Image mapping differs based on your cloud as the Image ID differs between clouds. See the Configure Image IDs section for additional information.
To map the CloudCenter VA base image IDs to CloudCenter's logical image name, you can use the Cloud Configurations tab method or the Images tab method.
Cloud Configurations Tab Method
To map CloudCenter VA base image IDs to the CloudCenter platform's logical image name, follow this procedure:
- Click the Admin link displayed in the CCM UI main menu.
- Click the Cloud Configurations tab in the side panel to display the Cloud Configurations page.
- Click the Configure link (Actions column) for the required cloud.
- Scroll down to the Cloud Regions section and click the Configure link for the required region.
- Scroll down to the Configure Image Mappings section and click Add Mapping for the required CloudCenter base OS images. For example:
- CentOS 7
- RHEL 7
- Click Add Instance Type to add a new (see ) mapping or override an existing mapping.
- Click Save to save any newly added instance types
- Repeat this process for other images as applicable for your deployment.
Images Tab Method
See Manage Cloud Mapping.
Service Mapping Changes
By default, all services in the Services tab are mapped to CentOS 6 or RHEL 6 images.
If you use any other image in your CloudCenter deployment, you need to explicitly identify the applicable image in the CCM UI.
To map the service changes, follow this procedure:
- Click the Admin link in the CCM UI main menu.
- Click the Services link
- Edit the service applicable to your deployment.
- In the Edit Service page, verify the Supporting Images field setting.
- Change the selection to the image used in your environment.
- Click Save.
Sync Image Mappings
To perform this procedure, you must have access to the Package Store.
To sync image mappings, follow this process:
- Configure the cloud region as specified in the page.
- When the CCO (Orchestrator) Configuration section displays the Running status, click Sync Image Mappings.
- The Cloud Regions page updates to display the synced status.
See Manage Instance Types for additional context.
Root Disk Size
See Manage Instance Types > Root Disk Size for additional context.
- No labels