Prerequisite Checker JSON File
This section provides SAMPLE descriptor files based on common combination of component modes.
Save the JSON file locally!
The overall file structure depends on the following factors:
- Modes for each component – the samples displayed later in this section provide a sample for EACH mode.
- Number of cloud regions.
- Use of conditional/optional components, repos, and so forth.
- The unique region names used in this file. Be aware that these names do not need to match up with any cloud or datacenter names. These strings are only used to perform network compliance checks and report results.
- You can only run the checker for an application VM (worker) after you launch an application.
If you have set up a localreplace the Bundle Store, Package Store, and Docker Registry values with your server values (along with any other changes specific to your setup). If not, you can use the default values used in the sample Descriptor files below.
If you have configured DNS names, use the DNS names instead of IP addresses.
- Descriptor File Sample: Non-HA
- Descriptor File Sample: Non-HA Standalone
- Descriptor File Sample: HA
- No labels